|Gift on site with the builders! This was two weeks ago. I believe the|
brick work is almost finished now! Check out the text to see what big
project this is!
|Gift with a woman whom he has been teaching|
how to walk with crutches donated from the
Disabled Association he co-founded.
|Marissa brought me a birthday cake to celebrate my 28th year!|
I am excited to be able to introduce y'all to SWSC's work!
- 2 First aid kits stocked with supplies (for SWSC!)
- An inside school bell (for SWSC!)
- A world globe - may be inflatable to transport (for SWSC!)
- Light weight sewing technique books
- Children’s books
- Crystal Light packets
- Reading Glasses for KM to sell to raise money for crutches, wheelchairs, etc
- Unlocked iPhone 4S or 5 since it has HD recording for filming the documentary. My camera has scratches on the lens so it is needed for pictures and communicating too! (I can borrow or buy if anyone is upgrading!)